Hi, I’m Hannah,
I’m a Women’s Coach and Mentor. I specialise in helping single women (inc. single parents) reach the incredible potential each one of us is capable of, in ALL areas of our life.
Do any of these statements apply to you?
* You’re aware time’s passing by (why won’t that clock slow down!?), but you’re not where you hoped you’d be and you’re confused about what your next move should look like.
* You’re anxious about the future - getting older, security, unfulfilled dreams. You’d like to make some changes, but you’re scared of wasting any more time or resources on any more ‘mistakes’.
* You want more excitement and adventure from life than you’re currently experiencing.
* You need more confidence to get out there and do the things you love - you want to walk into a room/a bar/an online space without feeling inferior and plagued by self-comparison - hey it affects us all!
* You wish you had a more meaningful social life and better quality friendships - women you have stuff in common with and who get you.
* You want more time to spend on yourself, more energy to feel inspired and motivated or more resources, so you have wider choices.
* You want to change or advance your career.
* You want to start a side business doing something you’re passionate about and makes you feel good.
If you answered yes to any of the above, I can help you.
Here's what you should do right now.
1. Start focusing on yourself!
One week at a time. Sign up for my FREE weekly shot of confidence and self-care wisdom right here. I send an email out most Sundays. Get empowered and inspired, so you start the week with a spring in your step. Don't miss it!
2. Sign up for my 6 SECRETS TO A HAPPY SOLO LIFE - CHECKLIST.
I spill all that I've learned so you (like me!) can find genuine and lasting happiness as a single woman without the need for a romantic partner - I'll show you how to get there, fast.
Grab the checklist here.
3. Consider employing me as your coach.
If you're ready to take the next step, if you've tried all sorts of things and they haven't worked, or you haven't tried anything as you don't know where to start, let me guide and support you doing what I do I do best.
Go to Coaching info here.
Who are you, Hannah?
Some random facts about me:
- I raised a child on my own - she’s the Chai Soy Latte of my life - exotic, calming, inspiring and kind.
- I returned to university in my late thirties and got friendly with my fellow twenty-something students - young people will save the world - I have faith.
- I stayed in a wooden hut in the Thai jungle with only lizards, snakes and spiders for company - it was one of the most memorable and terrifying experiences of my life.
- I once moved to Vietnam, a country I’d never even visited, didn’t know a soul and couldn’t speak the dialect. I love an adventure.
- I learnt to ride a motorbike at 40. Then I bought a beat-up black moped with a snakeskin seat (design features are everything) and toured lakes and mountains in South East Asia with my daughter on the back. It was WILD.
- I’ve been single for nearly a decade - I love it! I do what I want, when I want, with no compromises.
I was raised by hippies in the Yorkshire town of Hebden Bridge, way before it was cool. I'm still based here, although since my daughter left home, I've lived for months at a time in Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Italy. I'm taking advantage of the empty nest!
Initially, I trained as a Social Worker and spent years supporting vulnerable people in various capacities. I delivered anger management programs to homeless people, I gave harm-reduction advice to sex workers, I delivered workshops and confidence-building residentials to young women who needed a self-esteem boost.
I loved many aspects of the work, but when I reached my thirties, I felt like something was missing. I bit the bullet and returned to university to get a Masters Degree and fulfil a lifelong dream of becoming a writer.
I worked for women's magazines for a few years. Interestingly, I was still drawn to write about the same problems I'd been helping my social work clients with - health and wellness.
I became obsessed with women's wellbeing, and this time I had a vested interest. As the years wore on and I became more self-aware, I realised I felt like shit a lot of the time.
I needed to know why. The deeper I dug, the more I learned and to cut a ten-year journey short into one short sentence: all of my problems stemmed from a lack of confidence and self-esteem.
When a society encourages competition and self-comparison rather than self-acceptance, combined with a lack of connection to both the natural world and ourselves, everyone ends up suffering from low self-esteem, we just might not be aware of it. This has a profound impact on our life.
We might repeatedly choose partners that are not worthy of us, or choose careers that we think we can 'get', rather than what we actually want.
The more I investigated, and the more I wrote, the more other women started approaching me and asking for advice and guidance - they were feeling what I was feeling.
So my work as a coach started informally, although providing help and support to others always came naturally. I like structure, so I completed an Advanced Practitioner Life Coaching course.
Here I am today. Kindly and compassionately at your service.
To receive your weekly inspiration please get on my email list.
I’m also Co-Founder of The Spinsters Womensletter - an intelligent newsletter delivered to women who live alone. By women. About women. For women.
Hannah Anstee is a former British Wellness Journalist turned Women’s Coach & Mentor at TheFutureOf40.com.
You may know her from her work as Beauty Editor at YOGA Magazine or her contributions to The Independent or Psychologies Magazine.
Using her no bullsh*t approach Hannah helps single women (inc. single parents) feel more confident so they can live an exciting and meaningful life with no apologies.
Hannah gets speedy results for her clients using the methods she developed to make considerable changes in her own life. From an anxious and depressed single mother with too much of a fondness for Pinot Grigio - to a one-woman powerhouse who changed careers, travelled the world alone and learned to ride a motorbike at 40.
She is wildly passionate about helping other women achieve their whole potential.
Hannah’s home is in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire. She spends most of her free time walking in the hills, obsessively writing in her journal, and trying to find peace and harmony in an extremely chaotic world.